2017 Season Passes and 2 Personalized Jerseys
2 Game Tickets - Jets vs. Chiefs 9/25 • Rico Helmet Logo Car Flag
Men's Tank Top • Chiefs Kingdom Flag • Football • Bottle Opener
2 Men's Caps • 2 T-Shirts
Men's T-Shirt • Women's Jacket • Car Decal
No prizes this week
Men's Cap • Men's Jersey • Coffee Mug
2 Game Tickets - Jaguars vs. Chiefs • Men's Cap
Gloves • Hat
Men's Long Sleeve • Women's Long Sleeve • Unisex Hat
Men's Jacket • Hat
Women's Jersey • Women's Hoodie • Women's Gloves
2 Game Tickets - Chiefs vs. Broncos 12/25 • Tumbler
Men's Jersey • Men's Knit Hat • Knit Koozie
Men's Hoodie • Women's 3/4 Sleeve • Car Decal
Women's Half Zip Jacket • Youth Jersey • Football
Men's Watch • Men's T-Shirt • Men's Hat
Women's Long Sleeve • Women's Sweatshirt • Women's Scarf
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. ELIGIBILITY: McDonald’s #BigMacSackVote Contest (the "Contest”), brought to you by @KCMcDonalds, Kansas City Area McDonald's (the "Sponsor”), and is governed by these Official Rules. To enter, you must be 18 years of age or older, a resident in the Kansas City area (which is the territory valid in the following Missouri and Kansas counties: Atchison, Belton, Bethany, Blue Spring, Bonner Springs, Brookfield, Butler, Cameron, Carrollton, Chillicothe, Claycomo, Clinton, Concordia, DeSoto, Excelsior Springs, Gardner, Gladstone, Grandview, Harrisonville, Hiawatha, Higginsville, Independence, Kansas City, Kearney, Knob Noster, Lawrence, Leavenworth, Leawood, Lee’s Summit, Lenexa, Lexington, Liberty, Louisburg, Marshall, Maryville, Mission, Mound City, Oak Grove, Odessa, Olathe, Ottawa, Overland Park, Paola, Platte City, Pleasant Hill, Raymore, Raytown, Richmond, Roeland Park, Shawnee, Smithville, St. Joseph, Stanley, Trenton, Warrensburg), a member of Twitter, have your account/tweets “unprotected” or “public,” follow @KCMcDonalds on Twitter, and not an owner, officer, director or employee of Sponsor or an immediate family member of any such person. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor. Void where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner it deems appropriate.
2. THE CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest consist of sixteen (16) entry periods for one (1) weekly prize pack winner and five (5) runner-up prizewinners per entry period for a total of sixteen (16) weekly prize packs and eighty (80) runner-up prizes. One (1) grand prizewinner will be selected from all eligible entries from all sixteen (16) entry periods ("Contest Entry Period(s)"). The sixteen (16) contest entry periods are as followed and are subject to change:
|Week||Game Day||Entry Period||Drawing Date|
|1||Sun, Sep 11, 2016||vs. Chargers||Begins 12:00am CST on Monday, September 5, 2016 and concludes 11:59pm CST on Saturday, September 10, 2016||Mon, Sep 12, 2016|
|2||Sun, Sep 18, 2016||@ Texans||Begins 12:00am CST on Monday, September 12, 2016 and concludes 11:59pm CST on Saturday, September 17, 2016||Mon, Sep 19, 2016|
|3||Sun, Sep 25, 2016||vs. Jets||Begins 12:00am CST on Monday, September 19, 2016 and concludes 11:59pm CST on Saturday, September 24, 2016||Min, Sep 26, 2016|
|4||Sun, Oct 2, 2016||@ Steelers||Begins 12:00am CST on Monday, September 26, 2016 and concludes 11:59pm CST on Saturday, October 1, 2016||Mon, Oct 3, 2016|
|5||BYE WEEK||BYE WEEK||BYE WEEK - NO CONTEST ENTRY||BYE WEEK|
|6||Sun, Oct 16, 2016||@ Raiders||Begins 12:00am CST on Monday, October 10, 2016 and concludes 11:59pm CST on Saturday, October 15, 2016||Mon, Oct 17, 2016|
|7||Sun, Oct 23, 2016||vs. Saints||Begins 12:00am CST on Monday, October 17, 2016 and concludes 11:59pm CST on Saturday, October 22, 2016||Mon, Oct 24, 2016|
|8||Sun, Oct 30, 2016||@ Colts||Begins 12:00am CST on Monday, October 24, 2016 and concludes 11:59pm CST on Saturday, October 29, 2016||Mon, Oct 31, 2016|
|9||Sun, Nov 6, 2016||vs. Jaguars||Begins 12:00am CST on Monday, October 31, 2016 and concludes 11:59pm CST on Saturday, November 5, 2016||Mon, Nov 7, 2016|
|10||Sun, Nov 13, 2016||@ Panthers||Begins 12:00am CST on Monday, November 07, 2016 and concludes 11:59pm CST on Saturday, November 12, 2016||Mon, Nov 17, 2016|
|11||Sun, Nov 20, 2016||vs. Buccaneers||Begins 12:00am CST on Monday, November 14, 2016 and concludes 11:59pm CST on Saturday, November 19, 2016||Mon, Nov 21, 2016|
|12||Sun, Nov 27, 2016||@ Broncos||Begins 12:00am CST on Monday, November 21, 2016 and concludes 11:59pm CST on Wednesday, November 26, 2016||Mon, Nov 28, 2016|
|13||Sun, Dec 4, 2016||@ Falcons||Begins 12:00am CST on Monday, November 28, 2016 and concludes 11:59pm CST on Saturday, December 3, 2016||Mon, Dec 5, 2016|
|14||Thurs, Dec 8, 2016||vs. Raiders||Begins 12:00am CST on Monday, December 5, 2016 and concludes 11:59pm CST on Wednesday, December 7, 2016||Friday, Dec 9, 2016|
|15||Sun, Dec 18, 2016||vs. Titans||Begins 12:00am CST on Monday, December 12, 2016 and concludes 11:59pm CST on Saturday, December 17, 2016||Mon, Dec 19, 2016|
|16||Sun, Dec 25, 2016||vs. Broncos||Begins 12:00am CST on Monday, December 19, 2016 and concludes 11:59pm CST on Saturday, December 24, 2016||Mon, Dec 26, 2016|
|17||Sun, Jan 1, 2016||@ Chargers||Begins 12:00am CST on Monday, December 26, 2016 and concludes 11:59pm CST on December, December 31, 2016||Mon, Jan 2, 2016|
|Grand Prize:||Entries for the grand prize will be collected from the previous sixteen (16) entry periods.||Mon, Jan 9, 2016|
3. TO ENTER: You must follow the Sponsor’s official Twitter account (@KCMcDonalds) and have your tweets “unprotected” or “public.” During each Contest Entry Period you must tweet only one (1) Chiefs player’s name (first and last) AND the hashtag #BigMacSackVote. For example: "John Doe #BigMacSackVote". You must enter during each week’s individual Entry Period to be eligible for that week’s prize drawing. Limit one (1) vote per person and Twitter account per individual Entry Period. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter the Contest will be ineligible to participate in the Contest.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: Weekly prizewinners will be selected at random at the end of every Entry Period on the Drawing Date stated above from all eligible entries who correctly voted which Chiefs’ player would get the first sack in that week’s game according to nfl.com. If the Chiefs don’t get a sack in the game or if nobody votes for the correct Chiefs player who got the first sack in that week’s game, winners will be selected from all eligible entries who voted for a different player. At the end of the sixteen (16) Entry Periods, a grand prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries from the sixteen (16) Entry Periods whether their vote was correct or not. Each eligible entry throughout the sixteen (16) Entry Periods has a chance at the grand prize. For example, if you voted during all sixteen (16) Entry Periods you will have sixteen (16) chances at the grand prize. Weekly prizewinners will remain eligible for the grand prize drawing. Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters, will use Simply Measured - a third party service – to conduct each drawing at random. Odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified on Twitter through Direct Message. Failure to respond to the notification of winning within forty-eight (48) hours, or the Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner, or noncompliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner will be selected for the drawing. Once winners have been confirmed, @KCMcDonalds will announce the winners on http://www.kcmcdonalds.com/bigmacsackvote.
5. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: By submitting an Entry in the Contest, you hereby warrant and represent that your entry conforms to the requirements set forth herein. Entries must be in English. Entries must meet the following requirements: Entry cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity; Entry cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; Entry cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies; Entry cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses; Entry cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media or musical "samples") without permission; Entry cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than entrant, without permission; Entry cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and Entry cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITE, IN SPONSOR’S DISCRETION. Sponsor reserves the right to, and may or may not, monitor/screen entries prior to posting them to the Website. By entering, you acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry you submit. Submission of an Entry grants Sponsor and its agents an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, license and right to publish, use, publicly perform the Entry in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration to the entrant. ENTRIES ARE THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants.
6. PRIZES: Sixteen (16) Weekly prize packs. One (1) weekly prize pack per game/Entry Period.
Weekly prize packs:
Week1: Two Tickets to the Chiefs vs Jets Game; ARV: $175.00. Kansas City Chiefs Car Flag; $14.95.
Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs Men’s Tank Top; ARV: $31.95. Chiefs Kingdom Flag; ARV $41.95. Kansas City Chiefs Football; ARV: $14.95. Kansas City Chiefs Bottle Opener; ARV: $7.95.
Week 3: Two Kansas City Chiefs Men’s Caps; ARV: $60.00. Two Kansas City Chiefs T-shirts; ARV: 60.00.
Week 4: Kansas City Chiefs Men’s T-Shirt; ARV: $29.95. Kansas City Chiefs Women’s Jacket; ARV: $69.95. Kansas City Chiefs Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Decal; ARV: $2.95.
Week 5: BYE WEEK
Week 6: Kansas City Chiefs Men’s Cap; ARV: $24.95. Kansas City Chiefs Home Game Jersey; ARV: $99.95. Kansas City Chiefs Travel Mug; ARV: $28.95.
Week 7: Two Tickets to the Chiefs vs Jaguars Game; ARV: $175.00. Kansas City Chiefs Men’s Cap; ARV: $27.95.
Week 8: Kansas City Chiefs Gloves; ARV: $100.00. Kansas City Chiefs Knit Hat; ARV: $24.95.
Week 9: Kansas City Chiefs Men’s Long Sleeve T-Shirt; ARV: $49.95. Kansas City Chiefs Women’s Long Sleeve Shirt; ARV: $39.95. Kansas City Chiefs Unisex Cap; ARV: $29.95.
Week 10: Kansas City Chiefs Men’s Jacket; ARV: $124.95. Kansas City Chiefs Knit Hat; ARV: $24.95.
Week 11: Kansas City Chiefs Women’s Home Game Jersey; ARV: $94.95. Kansas City Chiefs Women’s Hoodie; ARV: $74.95. Kansas City Chiefs Women’s Gloves; ARV: $19.95.
Week 12: Two Tickets to the Chiefs vs Broncos Game; ARV: $175.00. Kansas City Chiefs 24 oz Tumbler; ARV: $23.95.
Week 13: Kansas City Chiefs Men’s Home Game Jersey; ARV: $99.95. Kansas City Chiefs Men’s Knit Hat; ARV: $21.95. Kansas City Chiefs Knit Koozie; ARV: $9.95.
Week 14: Kansas City Chiefs Men’s Hoodie; ARV: $69.95. Kansas City Chiefs Women’s 3/4 Sleeve T-Shirt; ARV: $44.95. Kansas City Chiefs Car Decals; ARV: $7.95.
Week 15: Kansas City Chiefs Women’s Jacket; ARV: $69.95. Kansas City Chiefs Youth Home Game Jersey; ARV: $74.95. Kansas City Chiefs 8” Soft Football; ARV: $11.95.
Week 16: Kansas City Chiefs Men’s Watch; ARV: $84.95. Kansas City Chiefs Men’s Long Sleeve T-Shirt; ARV: $29.95. Kansas City Chiefs Men’s Cap; ARV: $27.95.
Week 17: Kansas City Chiefs Women’s Long Sleeve T-Shirt; ARV: $49.95. Kansas City Chiefs Women’s Sweatshirt; ARV: $79.95. Kansas City Chiefs Women’s Scarf; ARV: $19.95.
One (1) Grand Prize: Two Season Tickets for 2017 Season; ARV: $2,000.00. Two (2) Men’s Kansas City Chiefs Customized Game Jersey; ARV: $300.00.
Prizes can be found at: http://www.kcmcdonalds.com/bigmacsackvote
Winners must submit contact information and mailing address via Direct Message within 48 hours of being notified to receive prize as specified by Sponsor and on dates designated by Sponsor, or prize will be forfeited. Prize cannot be assigned, transferred, or substituted except by Sponsor who may, at its sole discretion, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Participants agree (a) to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding, (b) that Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, are released and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Contest or Contest-related activities or use of the Video and (c) except where legally prohibited, winner grants (and agree to confirm that grant in writing) permission to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image and biographical information and statements and the Entry for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval.
8. GENERAL PROVISIONS: Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for not receiving entries, no matter what the reason even if known in advance, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or the failure to capture any such information. Persons who tamper with any aspect of the Contest, as solely determined by the Sponsor, or who attempt to participate with multiple Twitter accounts or under multiple identities will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries and disqualify any entrant using such methods. Should any portion of the Contest be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. In case of dispute, the authorized user of the Twitter account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant, and must comply with these Official Rules.
9. ARBITRATION: By participating in this Game in the Territory (excluding Canada) each Participanting agrees that: (1) any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) Participant may have against the Sponsor or its affiliates arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Contest, the awarding or redemption of prizes, or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by American Arbitration Association ("AAA") and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the applicable Rules and Procedures established by AAA (“Rules and Procedures”); (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held at a location determined by AAA pursuant to the Rules and Procedures (provided such location is reasonably convenient for Participant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed by the Participant and Sponsor; (4) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable Participant may have entered into in connection with the Contest; (5) the arbitrator shall apply Illinois law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only the Participant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) the Participant and Sponsor shall be entitled to recover punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages only to the extent permitted by law; (8) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against Sponsor exceed $125 USD for claims less than $10,000 or $375 for claims greater than $10,000 but less than $75,000, and the Participant is unable (or not required under the applicable Rules and Procedures) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Sponsor agrees to pay them and/or forward them on the Participant’s behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if the Participant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the Participant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (9) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures established by AAA, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither Sponsor nor Participant shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on AAA and/or AAA Rules and Procedures, Participants may visit the AAA Website at http://www.adr.org, or contact AAA AT 1633 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, New York 10019; OR BY EMAIL AT email@example.com.
10. SPONSOR: Kansas City Area McDonald's, 4600 Madison Ave., Suite 1500 Kansas City, MO 64112. Do not send correspondence to this address.